| Quick Details |
|Size||9.5 x 4.35 x 4.0 cm|
|Power Source||2 AA Alkaline Batteries|
|Material||ABS Plastic, Rubber, Stainless Steel, Teflon Tape, Ceramic, Ni/Cr. Heat wire|
|Product Certification||CE, RoHS, PAHS, RoHS, REACH, WEEE|
|Place of Origin||Taiwan|
| Features |
- Compact and portable design.
- Easy to use and convenient to carry.
- Seals airtight and watertight.
- High temperature sealing, moisture proof, anti mildew.
- Sealing with style, multi-functional.
- One side can seal-in any kind of plastic bag, and the other side can cut / reopen the bag.
- Comes with magnet strip on the back side with safety lock.
- Seal any kind of plastic bags up to 0.3 mm thickness.
- Operated by 2 AA Alkaline batteries and using MICRO-THERMAL technology, MODSEAL can easily complete 300 sealing jobs after installing new batteries.
- Made in Taiwan. 100% high quality.
- Worldwide patented and trademark registered.
| How To Use MODSEAL |
- Place the plastic bag between the heating element and upper pad.
- Hold the plastic bag with one hand and the sealer with the other.
- Press down slightly on the press-bar until both sides of the heater pad (Heating pad and upper pad) engage and wait for 3 seconds to heat up.
- Start sliding the MODSEAL along one edge.
- Flip the bag over and to the other edge.
- Place the plastic bag between the cutting bases.
- Place your thumb on the press-bar.
- Press down and slide MODSEAL from left to right until the bag is torn open.
| Product Patents |
All of our Handy Sealing Machine are independently developed by Welcome Co., Ltd. and have obtained a number of invention patents, utility model patents, and design patents in the United States, European Union, Taiwan, China, Japan, etc.